Inspired by The Manchizzle and late (as usual) here are seven things about me that you might, or might not, wish to know!
1) I have a history degree, three years of studying which bought me growing-up time but are of absolutely no relevance to my career. My dissertation, almost fifteen thousand words, was on gardening trends during the English civil war. I don't garden.
2) I gave my son a Celtic name. I don't have any (close) Celtic roots, but my husband 'likes Ireland' and we liked the name so went for it.
3) Given the financial means, I could quite happily live on sushi. One of the best meals of my life was at Nobu in New York. I'm not fussy though, the stuff in a black plastic packet on the shelves at M&S would do nicely.
4) I am breastfeeding a sixteen month old baby with sixteen teeth. I like it, he likes it. He doesn't bite.
5) I love my job
6) I hate my job
7) I had llamas at my wedding. They were a present from the groom because he knows how much I love them.