Pages

Saturday 17 January 2009

Seven Things

Inspired by The Manchizzle and late (as usual) here are seven things about me that you might, or might not, wish to know!

1) I have a history degree, three years of studying which bought me growing-up time but are of absolutely no relevance to my career. My dissertation, almost fifteen thousand words, was on gardening trends during the English civil war. I don't garden.

2) I gave my son a Celtic name. I don't have any (close) Celtic roots, but my husband 'likes Ireland' and we liked the name so went for it.

3) Given the financial means, I could quite happily live on sushi. One of the best meals of my life was at Nobu in New York. I'm not fussy though, the stuff in a black plastic packet on the shelves at M&S would do nicely.

4) I am breastfeeding a sixteen month old baby with sixteen teeth. I like it, he likes it. He doesn't bite.

5) I love my job

6) I hate my job

7) I had llamas at my wedding. They were a present from the groom because he knows how much I love them.


No comments: