Pages

Monday 30 August 2010

A weighty Update

(For the first post on this subject click here)

I have never been happier to be overweight*! Two weeks before I am due back at work (wibble) I am two pounds off my 12 stone goal and two pounds lighter than my pre-pregnancy weight with T. I'm not going to win any awards for speedy weight-loss, but I am a whole stone and a half lighter than my starting weight and giving you a twirl right now in my size 14 jeans. What do you think?

C now weighs almost as much as I've lost. Carrying her in the sling I huff slightly climbing the steps from the beach to the prom. The downside of losing weight is that when the lard is on your front rather than your hips it doesn't keep your jeans up. I reach the top step and my 16s slip down to my knees, revealing my purple pants to the sunbathers behind and, worse, my Father in Law, carrying our picnic remnants back to the car.

Shopping anyone?

*Rather than obese. Obviously a healthy weight is my ultimate end goal!

4 comments:

Francesca said...

hahahahahahahahaha!

Sorry, I shouldn't laugh. How embarrasing..

(hahahahaha!)

Francesca said...

ps well done on the weight loss x

Daisie said...

Wel doen you! Big high five, keep hold of those pants! xxx

Muddling Along said...

Hurray!!!

Well done you (well apart from flashing family members...)